teisipäev, 6. detsember 2016

Pilte/Some pictures

Sain rätiku eile hommikul valmis, niisutasin, panin kuivama. Kui õhtul koju jõudsin, oli küll kuiv, aga pildistada enam ei saanud, päev on lühike. Tegin nüüd paar pilti maja ees.
I finished the shawl yesterday in the morning, made it wet and put to dry. When I returned home in the evening, it had dried but it was impossible to take pictures, as the day is shot. I took a couple of pictures in front our house.
Mul oli 4 puuvillast: Drops Loves You 6 (50 g/120 m), Drops Loves You 7 (50 g/170 m), Capri (Steinbach Wolle, 50 g/120 m) ja Camilla (Madame Tricote, 50 g/120 m). Mõnda sorti oli natuke alla ja mõnda natuke üle 1 toki. Peenemale (DLY7-le) lisasin tumehalli peenvillast Haapsalu (Midara, 100 g/1400 m).
I had 4 kinds of cotton: Drops Loves You 6 (50 g/120 m), Drops Loves You 7 (50 g/170 m), Capri (Steinbach Wolle, 50 g/120 m) and Camilla (Madame Tricote, 50 g/120 m). The quantity of some sorts was slightly less and of some slightly more than one ball. I added to the thin cotton (DLY7-le) some dark grey laceweight wool Haapsalu (Midara, 100 g/1400 m).
Alustasin DLY6-st (tumehall), siis võtsin DLY7 ja Haapsalu segu (tekkis mustjashall sektsioon), siis Capri, siis Camilla. Viimased olid mõlemad mustad.
I started with DLY6 (dark grey), then I used DLY7 and Haapsalu blend (got a black-grey section), then I took Capri and then Camilla. The latter two were both black.
Kude on hästi reljeefne. Mees võttis rätiku kohe kasutusele. Ütles, et pole liiga suur ega pikk.
The stitch has a nice definition. My husband immediately appropriated it. He said it was not too large neither too long.

Kommentaare ei ole: