laupäev, 19. mai 2012

Mitmesuguseid pilte/Various pictures

Selles postituses näitan mitmeid pilte. Sain lõpuks oma Käsitöö eksemplari. Kaas:
In this post I will show various pictures. Finally , I got my copy of the Käsitöö magazine. The cover: 
Päris huvitav, et stilist on otsustanud kokku sobitada jaki  baretiga.
It is quite remarkable that the stylist has decided to combine the jacket with a beret:
Sest just seda tegin omal ajal mina (täiesti spontaanselt):
Because I did exactly the same (completely on an impuls) when I got pictures taken:
 See ürp...
This wrap...
 ... on selline:
... is like this:
Top näeb välja fotol pisut lillakam, tegelikult on tumehall, aga mul pole midagi selle vastu. Kui sellel firmal oleks ka lillakas toon, oleks suurepärane, aga suvelõngade värvid on minu igavene probleem.
The top looks more purple in the picture, in fact, it is dark-gray but I don't mind. If that company had the yarn coming also in such a purple shade, it would be wonderful but the colour choice of summer yarns is my eternal problem.
Eile pildistas mind Kristiina Tammsaare pargis. Tahtsin, et seeliku muster paistaks paremini. Aitäh, Kristiina!
Yesterday Kristiina took pictures in Tammsaare Park. I wanted the stitch pattern of the skirt to be more visible. Thank you, Kristiina!

Ja lõpuks minu praegune kudum. Pildistasin vastu akent, on näha, et lõng on peenike.
And finally, my current project. I photographed it against the window and you can see that the yarn is rather thin.

3 kommentaari:

Diana ütles ...

Thank you for sharing pics form the journal Anna. It is always fun to see how the knits styled and photographed. Congratulations on publication :-))

helena ütles ...

Sinulla on taas monta mallia lehdessä, onnea! Pitää odottaa suomenkielistä lehteä varmaan vielä pari viikkoa.

Anna ütles ...

Diana, thank you! Yes, for some mysterious reasons the style is similar:)

Helena, kiitos! Toivottavasti suomenkielinen lehti ilmeistyy pian.